The Chinese Evergreen is known for being easy to grow and for its beautifully patterned leaves. This is the perfect beginners plant or for those with a black thumb! While they can get up to 3 feet tall, they are slow growing and great for desks and shelves.
TIPS AND CARE FOR AGLOANEMA PLANT
- Light - They prefer bright light. Although they will live in the lower light, they just may lose some of their color definition.
- Water - Allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Temperature - Moderately warm to hot.
- Soil - The soil should be reasonably nitrogen-rich, but should be loose and not densely-packed.
6-7" in height ( May vary )
SMALL SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 4.5" x 5"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Agloanema in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.