Anthurium flowers can last for more than three months and will produce new blooms all year round if given adequate light and care. Anthurium plants can live for years, and bloom again and again. They will produce fewer flowers in winter or if grown in a lower light location.
TIPS AND CARE FOR ANTHURIUM PLANTS
- Light - Indoors or out, anthuriums grow best in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sun, which can burn the leaves.
- Water - The soil should be kept slightly moist and never allowed to dry out completely.
- Temperature - Moderately warm to hot
- Soil - Anthuriums prefer a coarse, well-draining potting.
9-12" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 5.5" x 6"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Anthurium in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.