The “flowers” of the Anthurium are some of the longest-lasting on earth, which means that dazzling color will last in your home for months. The Anthurium symbolizes hospitality with its open heart-shaped flower and inspires happiness and abundance.
TIPS AND CARE FOR ANTHURIUM PLANTS
- Light - Indoors or out, anthuriums grow best in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sun, which can burn the leaves.
- Water - The soil should be kept slightly moist and never allowed to dry out completely.
- Temperature - Moderately warm to hot
- Soil - Anthuriums prefer a coarse, well-draining potting.
9-12" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 5.5" x 6"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Anthurium in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.