If you have space to spare, make an impressive display in your living room with a great big eye-catcher. Place the plant where it will receive light but not full sun. This will show it off to perfection and still allow it to continue growing.
TIPS AND CARE FOR ANTHURIUM PLANTS
- Light - Indoors or out, anthuriums grow best in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sun, which can burn the leaves.
- Water - The soil should be kept slightly moist and never allowed to dry out completely.
- Temperature - Moderately warm to hot
- Soil - Anthuriums prefer a coarse, well-draining potting.
9-12" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 5.5" x 6"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Anthurium in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.