Boston Fern has graceful green, drooping fronds that are naturally cut in such a way to give a ruffled looking effect and therefore it looks really good in a hanging basket or in a place where the fronds can hang down over something, for example on the edge of a bookcase or shelf.
TIPS AND CARE FOR BOSTON FERN
- Light - Bright indirect light. Avoid full sunlight.
- Water - Keep the root ball moist at all times. Mist with water frequently
- Temperature - Moderately cool to warm
- Soil - Loamy, rich, organic mixture
5-6" in height ( May vary )
SMALL SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 4.5" x 5"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Fern in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.