With the foliage being the star of this plant, this relatively low maintenance plant, and can grow as a potted plant or mounted onto ornamental driftwood or stems.
TIPS AND CARE FOR BROMELIAD PLANTS
- Light - These plants thrive in indirect light or moderate shade. Bright, natural light is best
- Water - Neoregelias collect & absorb water in their urns & their foliage. Keep the urn about 1/4 full but change it frequently. Reduce watering during winter.
- Temperature - Moderately cool to warm.
- Soil - Light, quickly draining mix that does not have a great deal of water holding capacity.
7-9" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 5.5" x 6"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Bromeliad in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.