They are excellent in warmer climates as under-tree plantings but in cooler climates best suited to indoor use in large pots or planters as the foliage will spray outwards to a meter or more.
TIPS AND CARE FOR CALATHEA
- Light - They prefer the shade, but grow much better with indirect light.. Do not place this plant in direct sunlight, as the bright rays can scorch the leaves.
- Water - Keep the soil moist, but avoid letting it sit in water.
- Temperature - Moderately cool to warm.
- Soil - Moist, fertile soil with good drainage
5-8" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 5.5" x 6"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height / Shape may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Calathea in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.