It is a stemless perennial plant that will last for many years with proper care. Sansevieria is a very tolerant plant that is almost indestructible. It can survive low light levels, drought, and generally being ignored. They will even reward your neglect by helping to clean the air in your home.
TIPS AND CARE FOR SANSEVIERIA
- Light - They can handle both low light and direct sunlight, but natural indirect light is ideal.
- Water - It is important not to over water, so feel the soil with your fingers and only water it when it is dry.
- Temperature - Moderately hot to cool
- Soil - Well-drained soil.
4-5" in height ( May vary )
SMALL SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 4.5" x 5"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Sansevieria in a nursery grown terra cotta pot.