These plants are adaptable,low maintenance and help clean our indoor air. It's an oxygen producing plants recommended by NASA. An ideal bedroom plant whereas most other plants releases Carbon dioxide at night the Sansevieria produces Oxygen.
Recommended Plant for beginners as it requires less care.
TIPS AND CARE FOR SANSEVIERIA
- Light: Indirect bright light is good, but this plant is happy with low light too .
- Water: Allow soil to dry between watering and try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water. Remember, too much water can rot the roots of the plant.
- Temperature: They are drought tolerant and can withstand drying out.
- Soil: Use a rich potting mix that offers superior draining and aerating capabilities.
12-15" in height ( May vary )
MEDIUM SIZE POT DIMENSIONS
(Height x Diameter) 4.5" x 5"
LOCAL DELIVERY: This plant is available for local delivery in the Bengaluru City only.
- Plant Size / Height may vary from the picture.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
- What do they include? - Sansevieria in a nursery grown terra cotta pot