Our customers say Excellent 4.8 out of 5 based on 247 reviews
ZZ contains unusually high water contents in its leaves and petioles, and has an individual leaf longevity of at least six months. This is the reason it can survive extremely well under interior low light levels for up to four months without water. It propagates easily but grows slowly. This plant lives for a long time and can grow up to 2-4 feet indoor.
Tips to care for the Zamia -
Light - Bright indirect light. Limit direct sunlight.
Water - Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
Temperature - Tropical heat to moderately cold
Soil - Well-drained potting soil.
This pot has undergone a beautiful handcrafted technique that results in variation of shade and color. These variations are intentional and add to the unique characteristic to the pot.
Advice is to follow few instructions:
Avoid direct sunlight.
Don’t wash it in running water.
Clean it with dry soft clothes.
Don’t scrub the surface to clean it.
Pot Details -
Size - 9 x 10 cm
Colour - Multi-Colour
Material - Ceramic
1. Plant Size / Height may vary from the picture.
2. This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
3. Order cancellation requests will be taken strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
4. Dispatched in a maximum of 7 working days.
5. What do they include? - Zamia in a ceramic pot.